The Tenth International Mining Geology Conference 2017 invites students and new professionals to showcase their work at this year's conference.
The theme of the Tenth International Mining Geology Conference is “Setting New Standards”. Poster abstracts are invited to address the following key topics, with a strong emphasis on site-based case studies:
- mining geology practice – drilling, sampling, grade modelling and control, and mine/mill production support; innovation and application of industry best practice, and internal and external standards
- efficiently linking exploration and mining geology – fundamentals for better projects
- beyond the assay – building holistic rock property models for mining and geometallurgy
- demonstrating value through best practice reconciliation
- mining geology and the future – technology, automation, applied research, and innovation education, interface and knowledge management – gaining skills and communicating opportunity.
The Mining Geology 2017 Poster Display provides university students and new professionals with the opportunity to display their work to the international mining geology community. Posters will be on display for delegate viewing throughout the event. New professional poster authors will also be given the opportunity to give a 3 minute ‘quick fire’ presentation at the conference. A prize will be awarded to the best poster.
STUDENTS RECEIVE A DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FEE OF $176 (USUALLY $275) FOR PARTAKING IN THE POSTER DISPLAY
NEW PROFESSIONALS RECEIVE A DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FEE OF $1,067 (USUALLY $1,166) FOR PARTAKING IN THE POSTER DISPLAY
For further information or to submit a poster abstract email Mia Wotherspoon at email@example.com.
Poster abstracts must be submitted by Monday 12 June 2017.
Poster abstracts can be one page with a maximum of two figures or tables.
Submit your abstract via email.